Zeus Botnet Full Tutorial
First of all I want to tell you that ZeuS Bot is the most illegal bot out there. It is the only bot that connects to a webhost and not to a IRC channel or a PC. It is highly illegal as it is considered as a banking trojan as it logs every internet activity to a database. Well lets start.
First of all you need offshore hosting, preferably bulletproof.
The best i've found so far is SANTREX and VieFireHosting.
Sign up with santrex- http://santrex.net/
Think of a domain that is not easily tracked though if possible.
Uploading the files.
1. Go and login into your CPanel X.
2. Go to File Manager.
3. Go and create a directory of your choice.
4. Upload the upload.zip to the directory created.
5. After that extract the files.
6. Chmod the directory /install/ and /system/ to 777. Also the whole directory.
Creating the Database.
1. Go to MySQL Databases in your CPanel.
2. Create a database and write the name down.
3. Add new user and write the details down.
4. Now add the created user to the created database. Be sure to select all privileges.
5. Be sure you have written everything down and move to the next step.
Installing the panel.
1. Navigate to the directory you created and got to /directory/install/. A Panel installer should appear.
What to enter:
Username: Enter the default username which you will use when logging in.
Password: Your password when logging in. Make it strong.
User: Your database user created before.
Password: Your database password created for the user.
Database: The database name.
Online bot timeout: Leave it as it is.
Encryption key use something VERY strong.
Then Click Install.
Making the bot.
1. Navigate to your ZeuS files and open config.txt
Replace the link where it says with your link. Also the encryption key you used before.
2. Open the zsb.exe
The builder also has a remover so if you test your server on your own pc you can just remove it with a mouse click.
Click on Builder.
Then click on Build Config. Save the file.
Click Build Loader. Save the file.
Now go and upload cfg.bin and bt.exe to the same directory as the panel.
Also you can delete the /install/ folder since the panel has been installed in the previous step.
In final the directory with Zeus installed should look like this:
Installed! Now a tutorial on how everything works!
Now navigate to the directory where you hav your ZeuS bot panel. Got to /directory/cp.php
A login box like this should be there:
Enter your panel username and password.
if you would like for your browser to keep cookies so that you don't need to login again every time you leave the page check the option.
So now here is the panel.
1. Shows you the current user
2. Shows you the summary (see green comments)
3. Shows you the OS statistics of the infected bots.
4. You can browse through the bots and and their reports
5. You can browse through the scripts you got. Add/edit them.
6. There you can search trough the reports in the database
7. There you can search through the reports which are most times is txt format.
8. Just random information about your system and stuff.
10. Options. If you change the encryption key the automatically you loose all your bots. You need to make new server and config file with the new encryption key and spread it again.
11. Change your password.
12. Add and manage users.
1. Shows you the number of total reports in database.
2. Shows you the time the first bot came online.
3. Shows you total bots. The number of total pc's infected.
4. Shows you the number of active bots ins the past 24 hours.
5. Shows you the minimal version of bots.
6. Shows you the maximal version of bots.
7. Installs. Every pc which has not been infected with a Zeus bot server before gets on this list.
8. With this buttons you can reset the installs.
9. Shows you how much bots are currently online.
10. Lets you jump to statistics of a botnet.
Now you just need to spread your server.
Thank you for reading.
Please take your time to reply/rate the thread.
This bot is one of the most illegal bots you can get its main use is to steal credit card details so be carefull, there is a zeus tracker.
THIS TUT IS FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY